Trauma-Informed Care Before, During, & After Critical Incidents: Developing Resilience in Victim
About the Seminar: As a former Chicago Police Officer and Crisis Intervention Team leader, Psychologist Carrie Steiner was on the front lines. She now shares her expertise and perspective on how to treat the victims and responders of critical incidents.
• Describe how trauma affects the brain, emotions, and cognition • Identify individual and sociocultural features that serve as risk or protective factors • Analyze how to intervene pre-event, event, and post-event • Explain re-traumatization issues that might surface post-event
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 TINLEY PARK, IL
- Friday, January 26, 2018 NAPERVILLE, IL
- Friday, January 26, 2018 Live Webcast
- Saturday, January 27, 2018 SCHAUMBURG, IL
Use Code JANE18 for $15 off